Show only fixed price

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Show only fixed price

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi,   I have a problem I implement the PMPro and in the "course page" and in all the "courses boxes" I have the + to scroll down the price. I want to show only the fixed price not the memberhip or other price.   How can I fix it?   Thanks.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @jabenalcazar, The code is present in vibe course module plugin/includes/bp-course-template.php. Checking the code and then will share you the custom code
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi maybe any notice?   Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    Please paste this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php add_filter('wplms_course_credits_array','show_only_fixed_price'); function show_only_fixed_price(){ if(is_singular('course')){ global $post; $level = get_post_meta($post->ID,'vibe_pmpro_membership',true); $course_price = get_post_meta($post->ID,'_sale_price',true); if(!empty($level)) echo "The Price is:<strong>".wc_price($course_price)."</strong>"; } }
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear USer, If the course is in private mode(which means the course is set as NOT A FREE COURSE) but still woocommerce product is not connected, or pmpro is also not connected so in that case it will not show anything. Share a course URL on which everything is connected perfectly but still the above code is not working
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Show only fixed price’ is closed to new replies.