"Show Page Content" option in Page Builder

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting "Show Page Content" option in Page Builder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vensyk
    Participant
    Hello. I'm setting up a new page with only a Revolution Slider and Yoast won't recognise the text within the slider. However, Yoast recognises the text typed in the top, in the usual page content section ABOVE the page builder. So I type my SEO text in this section and Yoast gives me a thumbs up. I don't want this text inside my page when it is displayed to the users. I know that if I click on "NO" at the 'Show Page Content' option on top of the page builder it will not be shown in the final page even if there's text in the page content section. My query is this: when I click on "No" above, is the text that I typed in the Page Content merely hidden from the final page, or is it completely cut off from the final page? That is, would a search-engine crawler be able to read the text that I typed in the Page Content section? I ask because though Yoast seems to give an acceptable rating, I think that it might not be accurate since the text is finally hidden from the users.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. Yes you are correct if a text is hidden from the website then the search-engine crawlers cannot track it. -------- You can try using the visual composer plugin to create the page, in visual composer also you can add the revolution slider.  
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘"Show Page Content" option in Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.