Show touchpoint option with default is no

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Show touchpoint option with default is no

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! I would like to give my instructors the possibility to get a notification when someone is enrolled for a course. There is touchpoint for this, but if I enable this all instructors will get these notifications unless they will turn the notification of in their personal settings. I would like to enable the posibility that they can receive this e-mail but have it switched of by default. Is there a way to achieve this? Kind regards
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    You can enable email also from touch points from wp-admin-> LMS -> Setting -> Touch point -> user added to course. Refer : http://prntscr.com/kglnij
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi thanks for the response! I know of this setting, but when I set this to YES than it is enabled for all instructors. I dont want that. I want it to be disabled by default but that instructors can enable it if they want to! How to do this? Kind regards
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, The setting you want to be disable for instructor by default required many changes in code. For now instructor have to disable emails manually from profile ->Settings -> Emails.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Show touchpoint option with default is no’ is closed to new replies.