Sidebar disappeared

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Sidebar disappeared

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi, Reference Site URL: http://comcomsol.in/sjc/ I haven't make any changes to the original WPLMS theme files. I have configured different courses and a few areas in footer & front page. Later I installed Wplms BlankChild theme just for safety. After the installation, the sidebars stopped appearing in pages. I found in Appearance -> Widget section, the sidebars are available but Student Sidebar, Instructor sidebar & Course sidebar became totally empty. I put a few widgets in Course sidebar so that it appears in Courses Page - but it still it's not showing the sidebar. In Appearance -> Customize section, the wizard area is showing only Top Footer Sidebar & Bottom Footer Sidebar - all other sidebars are just missing. How to get back the sidebars? Any one has any idea? I have also checked the version number of the theme and all the plugins as displayed in the sidebar of this page in "Latest Versions" section - everything is same except "WPLMS EventOn v 1.3.1" is referred here, whereas mine has "WPLMS EventOn v 2.3.10".
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that when you switch the theme the sidebars get rested due to plugin are deactivated when you switch the themes . You have to add the widgets in those sidebars again .
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your prompt answer. Is it any way possible to export the sidebar contents in some format like XML so that later it can be imported into the relevant sidebars? It becomes really problematic to recreate the sidebar widgets if I activate / deactivate the child theme for any reason.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry there is no such option or demo option available as of now . You have to add the widgets manually .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sidebar disappeared’ is closed to new replies.