Sidebar on top in mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Sidebar on top in mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I am using the Shop sidebar in a Left Sidebar Page for my store product menu. On mobile devices, the sidebar is moved to the bottom of the page, below all content. I need this to appear at the top for better UX. Is there an option or some code I can modify to make this appear at the top of the page? If not, is there a better sidebar/menu setup I could use to achieve this?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for that you need to overwrite the template of shop page . and for this you have to use a child theme . 1. Install wplmsblankchildtheme if you are not using any . 2. Then in your child theme create a folder named "woocommerce" . 3. then copy the archive-product.php file from main wplms theme and paste in this woocommerce folder and start editing it.
    CDT
    Spectator
    One question: How do I create this folder?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... You can right click and then click on "new" and select folder to create it, refer: https://community.box.com/t5/How-to-Guides-for-Managing/How-Do-I-Create-New-Files-and-Folders/ta-p/318  
    CDT
    Spectator
    I want to create the folder from wordpress, in child theme ??
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No, you cannot create folders from the wordpress, you need to do it using ftp.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Sidebar on top in mobile’ is closed to new replies.