Signup/Register New/ Teacher Application

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Signup/Register New/ Teacher Application

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    I can't get any of the signup forms, registration form or new teacher application to work... I'm completely confused by the fact that there is memberships plugin, user stuff, wplms/vibe, and LMS info about registering... I don't know what is important and what's not and what I need to do and what i don't or how it all relates. I've spend several days on this.... tried the ajax thing that doesn't work either. captcha doesn't show up even though the keys are in.... I've been doing using this type of thing a long long time and this is the most confusing setup ever..... Not well documented.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Bumping this thread...
    Ava
    Hi Wplms has Custom registration form feature where you can create multiple form for different role of user. The login and sign up available in homepage only available for students, for instructor you need to create another custom registration for instructor only and using its shortcode you can show to another page, You can use a button like saying "Become an instructor " to show the form for instructor. Refer: http://prntscr.com/m41w8k Hope it helps.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    I've done this I think and it doesn't work.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    I've followed the tutorials and I cannot get any form submissions to work for one reason or another. I've given details on it. Someone needs to come to the site and check it out. I've included credentials.
    Ava
    This reply has been marked as private.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    The issue with all the forms is that when I add any text to the same page I get a Captcha Mismatch error. When there is no additional text on the page, then the form works correctly.
    logan
    Hey, I have debugged the issue at your end and now it is working fine. have a look here: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqVFlB3qho let me know if you need any further help.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Signup/Register New/ Teacher Application’ is closed to new replies.