Simple poll of students – how?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Simple poll of students – how?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Team, I wonder whether this can be done with the existing wplms options: I want to ask every student in a new course (I always have 8-10 students) 1 or 2 simple questions (like your survey type questions) eg. Q: Can we share your email with other students? Yes/No or Q: If you want to be called, at which telephone number? 00000 And then I want the instructor to be able to see the results for that course easily. How do you suggest I should do the above? Even if it's using something outside wplms. So far I tried creating a quiz with a survey question attached and i added the quiz to the course but the result is way to convoluted/complicated... The student (when clicking Course Start) get's the quiz but the design with start quiz (it's not really a 'quiz', is it - I just want answers to a question), answer, submit, next q, finish quiz, freeze results, get transferred to profile to see the submitted answers etc etc is way too much stuff for a simple info capture that i want.
    Diana
    Participant
    You can mention before starting the quiz that it's just a survey quiz. Not an actual quiz something like this Other way outside WPLMS is that you can check any Poll or Survey Form kind of plugin
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Yes, I suspected there wasn't a way to make the quizzes more streamlined and that an external survey plugin might be best. just need to find one that works well within a course-status page or a linked bbpress forum so that it captures just the right group of students and is easy for the instructor to get the results... If anyone knows one, please let me know. You can close this in a week or so - maybe some other wplms customer has a suggestion in the meantime. thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, I am leaving it like this so other users can post here
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Found the best survey and polling plugin to use with wplms... can automate course feedback etc with https://modalsurvey.pantherius.com/ now so this topic can be closed. thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Great...!! :D I really appreciate your efforts Thank you once again for posting here for others as well Closing this topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Simple poll of students – how?’ is closed to new replies.