Simplest possible way to publish BBB-meetings?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Simplest possible way to publish BBB-meetings?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hallbir
    Participant
    I am looking for the simplest possible way for instructors to publish meetings. The reason I chose WPLMS, is primarily the bigbluebutton addon, which enables instructors to set up,  edit and delete meetings from the front end. So, most of WPLMS is outside of my scope. This is my scenario:
    • The "add full description" would be open as default in create course page.
    • The user creates and inserts the meeting in one operation, without the need to switch to "all meetings" tab. (There should be an "Add and insert meeting" button in the Add meeting dialog.)
    • From the "create course" page, the user should have the option to create and publish courses with the default settings.
    So, my questions are:
    1. How to display the meetings link from other locations for logged in instructors? For instance in a menu (without the insert buttons in the all meetings tab)
    2. How to insert the meeting shortcode from a button in the "add meeting" tab?
    3. How to publish the course with default template settings and skip the rest of the procedure?

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nabil G.
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well all of this is not available as of now .this is a customization that does not falls under theme support.
    This would be actually require a lot of customizations on which we cannot spend time as we are running lack of resources at the moment .
    You can contact these guys for this custom job : https://wisdmlabs.com/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Simplest possible way to publish BBB-meetings?’ is closed to new replies.