Single sign in for vendor and instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Single sign in for vendor and instructor

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HeavyHunt
    Spectator
    Hello Team, can you help me? Do we need SSO or can we just simply create (under the same site) capability to sell both video and physical products using woocommerce? : This to be managed by the instructor/vendor. In other words, all administrated by the instructor.|
    HeavyHunt
    Spectator
    Hello Team, When do you reply to me? I have a deadline of project so please reply to me asap.
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay it's due to your second post on the topic it increases the response time so now come to your issue: Do we need SSO can you please explain SSO? yes wplms provides both facilities based on user roles , instructors create courses and students can study it
    HeavyHunt
    Spectator
    Hello Team, I have a below query:
    1. vendor and instructors are the same for a single sign-on. is it possible?
    2. how to make different registration forms for vendor/instructor and student/customer?
    Veronica
    hi, for creating different custom registration form you can make use of this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Single sign in for vendor and instructor’ is closed to new replies.