Single words not translated

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Single words not translated

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    milli4697
    Participant
    Some single words are still in English or in a wrong German. Please can you tell my how I can translate them?
    milli4697
    Participant
    There are some more...
    milli4697
    Participant
    And this one: number nine...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    That is because the Words are located across the modules For example : a. Seach courses is located in Vibe Course Module b. Dashboard is located in WPLMS Dashboards c. Results :  is located in Vibe Course Module d. My Orders : From Vibe Custom Types e. Time Remaining : from main WPLMS Theme f, g. Remaining are coming from translated strings in the theme h. this is coming form BuddyPress translation files itself.
    milli4697
    Participant
    Can you please give me advice how I can manage it to translate (for example) a."Search courses"  in Vibe Course Module?
    milli4697
    Participant
    Can you please help me translating only two words? We all here really don't manage it... 1. The button Start course (now Für Kurs) should be renamed in Kurs beginnen 2. The middle button beneath course timeline from Kurs Badge entfernen to Kurs bewerten http://fibu.academy/ login: jana_vs @pendesk7 host: fibu.academy user: p8092313-testweb pwd: @Aqm16b221b12a437
    milli4697
    Participant
    Is there really no one who can help????????
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. This is located in Vibe Course Module translation files 2. This is located in Theme Translation files. Applying on your site...  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Also make sure when you do the translation you check the non case sensitive check   I see that you have outdated theme and plugins, please do update the theme and plugins in WP Admin - Dashboard - Updates section. The 2.0.6 is the most stable 2.x update.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Single words not translated’ is closed to new replies.