Site Disc and Ram usage Issues.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Site Disc and Ram usage Issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    I have been using siteground cloud vps package with 8GB ram. 3 cores, I have average 5K visitors only. but my site consume 8GB ram and sometimes, my site was down and it's slower than normal vps/cloud site. I have contacted to Siteground expert team and they told me that sites themes and plugins are giving huge request and one of the plugins on eshikhon.com that is generating JS files with unique names, forcing the Optimizer to create a new combined JS file. The best way to resolve this is to simply disable the Combine JS option from the plugin. Alternatively, you will need to examine the website's structure to identify the other script that is creating those JS files with unique names and exclude just that one from the Combine JS option." So please make it faster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well they simply recommend minification and combine of js files which wp rocket plugin can do . You can use wp rocket to minify the js files .
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    ne of the plugins on eshikhon.com that is generating JS files with unique names, forcing the Optimizer to create a new combined JS file. The best way to resolve this is to simply disable the Combine JS option from the plugin how about this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this option is not in theme ,you can ask the caching plugin developer or author on this . disabling combine js might help I guess .The site speed boosting techniques depends on site to site and server to server .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Disc and Ram usage Issues.’ is closed to new replies.