Site down after update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Site down after update

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I just downloaded the WPLMS 2.8 update along with a bunch of WPLMS related plugins and the latest WooCommerce update. Now, when I try to access my page, I am given an HTTP ERROR 500 page. I cannot access the back-end of my website either.  
    pacworks
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    all websites after update down it's forced me to restore the account from my server backup and lose all date in the last 10 hours
    Brazooca
    Spectator
    vibe-course-module and vibe-customtypes are the plug ins that causes the site down!
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Thanks Brazooca! I installed the previous versions of those plugs from my backup and my site is back up.
    Brazooca
    Spectator
    Glad you have your site back. Let's wait for the Vibe team to fix those plug ins.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Before releasing any update we always update our live demo website for testing purpose. You can check our demo website : http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/demo1/ All the wplms plugins are at 2.8 version and wplms theme is at 2.8 version. ---------------- I am not sure what caused the website to be down, can you please share your php error log with us to check the error.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. I found out some issue with some php versions in vibe course module plugin. Here is the quick fixhttps://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/500-error-in-vibe-course-module-quick-fix/ -------------- Still I need to php error log to check the error that caused your website to be down and also let me know the php version you are using.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Its confirmed, the issue is coming if you are using php prior to 5.5 version. An update of vibe course module plugin is releasing with this fix in few minutes.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Site down after update’ is closed to new replies.