Site down applying buddydrive quick fix

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Site down applying buddydrive quick fix

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25px; background-color: #d1e4f3;">Quick fix for buddydrive 2.0.0</span>   Hi, please your help. I did what you explain on <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 15px; line-height: 25px; background-color: #d1e4f3;">Quick fix for buddydrive 2.0.0 page but now my site is out of service and now on wp dashboard all looks messy</span> site: www.crecer-online.com  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share your server php error log (screenshot of last 10- 15 errors ) . Please also share your valid ftp credentials and admin credentials  to fix up your site in a private reply .
    Hi, thanks for reply. I am requesting for log to our hosting provider. Our ftp credentials are: user: ftpcrecer pass: gosariis1   admin site: user: crecer pass: gyk4ever
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
      Please share FTP server. I tried : ftp.crecer-online.com and it is not working. p.s : We're releasing an update tomorrow with the fix.
    Sorry, ftp server is: ftp.crecer-consultores.com   What kind of update? by the way... before that footpage widget was not shown and on customize theme option all looks empty.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks, checking... it is a bug fixes update. check the bug log live : https://trello.com/b/myOe4n5m/wplms-bugs-and-issues
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you please tell us what was the last change you did ? It seems you pasted the content in the wrong file, can you please tell us the file where you've added the change.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Also, please check if you deleted the buddypress first primary field in WP Admin - USers - xprofile fields - Name ?
    I did it on... wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php   but after my site goes down i delete the line. Our hosting provider says that error that shows on log file is:   <span style="color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15.7143px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: #5e5e5e;">FATAL ERROR: CLASS 'BP_XPROFILE_PROFILEDATA' NOT FOUND IN E:\HOSTINGSPACES\CRECER\CRECER-ONLINE.COM\WWWROOT\WP-CONTENT\PLUGINS\BUDDYPRESS\BP-MEMBERS\BP-MEMBERS-FUNCTIONS.PHP ON LINE 547</span>
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    No, there is something else as well and it is related to BuddyPress because the error is displayed in the xprofile fields. It seems there is a third party plugin "Guest authors" which is conflicting with BuddyPress in your site.
    While i was adding line on wplms-customizer.php i was updating buddypress plugin... i did not delete any profile user.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    refer this screenshot for more details : http://prntscr.com/bgpzwy
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The line is not in the wplms-customiser.php, so the issue is connected to something else. Please remove the Guest authors plugin as it is not a BuddyPress feature not a WordPress feature and it is conflicting with BuddyPress.  
    ok, thanks so much but i dont know about that plugin you mentioned it was not installed
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    At this point I am not sure about the issue. Was everything working previously ? My guess is that you need re-install BuddyPress, via FTP, it seems some of the file got corrupted while updating and making changes. Try the following steps : a. To make the WP Admin panel work add this fix via ftp : http://prntscr.com/bgq4ra file path is shown in the error : ER\CRECER-ONLINE.COM\WWWROOT\WP-CONTENT\PLUGINS\BUDDYPRESS\BP-MEMBERS\BP-MEMBERS-FUNCTIONS.PHP ON LINE 548 b. Delete the BuddyPress plugin via FTP. c. Redownload the BuddyPress plugin from WordPress and upload and unzip it in the wp-content/plugins folder.   Let me know if this helps.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Site down applying buddydrive quick fix’ is closed to new replies.