Site failing to run updates/taking longer than usual!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Site failing to run updates/taking longer than usual!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Hello there, I am experiencing strange issues on my platform: academy.virtualx.tv The site is not responsive from the first instance. The site is taking far longer than usual to load pages. Fore example, at around 20: 18 (GMT+2), I was trying to update just two plugins: https://www.academy.virtualx.tv/wp-admin/update-core.php?action=do-plugin-upgrade The page is loading forever - time from 20: 18 (GMT+2) Again, if I am trying to use just a simple plugin like Duplicator, which is also highly recommended by many WordPress users, the file download does not work. I use Duplicator plugin all the time but all of sudden it has stopped working for this particular site - academy.virtualx.tv. Please help.
    mgozitn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this is due to our server response time . Our server has been attacked and response time form our server is huge . We are on it and soon it will be resolved .
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is not happening at our end neither appearing to any other user end . 1.5.5 is the latest update of these plugin which are released .
    mgozitn
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Site failing to run updates/taking longer than usual!’ is closed to new replies.