Site is slow

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi guys: We are experiencing very slow response times in our wplms website, as well as getting some errors visible from "inspect element". The site was pretty much a fresh installation. It's fair to say, that server caching is off while we develop, but it's still way too slow. Currently hosted in Flywheel, which is a WP dedicated hosting, and has at least 516 php memory limit. Any reason for this? If you could check it out, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Diego
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok please remove the page loader animation from wp-admin-> wplms-> miscellaneous . enable service worker : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHRqf-gm14 Secondly please use the no jquery mode from wp-admin-> wplms-> miscellaneous .
    Diego
    Participant
    Hi Alex. Thanks for the tips. I have done all of the above except enabling service worker. I understand this will make the PWA and I also understand the steps to do so, however, I would still like the online or web version to run a bit faster, if possible. The other 2 steps I have tried but still getting spikes in performance.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the pwa is online web version itself . PWa needs service worker to be enabled which allows us to cache js and css files which eventually increase the speed of page load .
    Diego
    Participant
    Got it. Does this apply to the LMS component or the site as a whole? i.e. landing pages, store, etc.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we caches almost all the scripts which does loads at the profile page , so it may increase the speed .although you will need to enable page caching/database caching and css minification from wp rocket to load document faster as well.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Site is slow’ is closed to new replies.