Site Lock (Login)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Site Lock (Login)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I have added the fix in your site same fix will be available in bp social connect plugin upadte .
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    Dear Alex , now gmail login works under site lock but redirecting to member pages after login , although i already set to Dashboard pages through LMS Setting. Thanks and Regards Vishal Kumar Varshney
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    Dear Alex , one more thing , please provide me code in detail for exclusion of some pages from site lock as i am not developer. Thanks and Regards Vishal Kumar Varshney
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please list the link of the pages or possibly share the page ids you want to exclude . About login issue : well actually google redirects to the home page which you set in app settings and redirect uri in your wp-admin -> settings -> bp social connect . Now after login home page which contains login form should not visible to the user after login so they are redirected to members page by default . to change this you would need to change the redirect uri in your google app settings and in bp social connect settings also .
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    Halo Alex , Still this trailing issue not resolved , still google + registration not working in my front site lock page. Please Check and revert back asap. Thanks Vishal      
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is working fine as we have fixed this .check video : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjDI0lKuT Make sure bp social plugin is updated to latest version .
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fixed it at your end . this was found to be an issue in bp social connect plugin . same fix will be available in next update of bp social connect plugin . thanks for reporting this to us.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I changed a line in bp-social-connect/includes/social/google/class.google.php : line 26 from " add_action('template_redirect', array($this, 'google_authorize'),1 ); " to " add_action('template_redirect', array($this, 'google_authorize'),-1 ); "
    vishal13j
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex .
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Lock (Login)’ is closed to new replies.