"Security check Failed. Contact Administrator"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues "Security check Failed. Contact Administrator"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hello, When one of my students clicks on the (Year 1 Lesson 53) quiz she gets the following error message: "Security check Failed. Contact Administrator" But the settings look exactly like all the other quizzes which are working perfectly...any ideas on what I should be doing to fix this? Thank you, Me
    Well this is strange, I refreshed the page and it came up, but when I 'Check Quiz Results" all the 'Marks obtained' are blank and there is no marks for 'Total Mark" - I'm even more confused. Any suggestions? Thank you, Me
    Personal note for my reference on the ticket: this is the same for quiz 54 too.
    Personal note for my reference on the ticket: Same on Year 2 Lesson 15, Lesson 29, Year 3 Lesson 2
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alex, I've posted all the places I've been able to reproduce the issue. Four different places. Of the four it looks like you tried one. Have you tried the rest? Please do, those are the other places I was getting this error and how I was able to reproduce it. I look forward to resolving this issue with your help. Thank you, Drew
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      Well here is the video for other two quizzes . I guess the issue might be appearing when user opens tab for the quiz but the leaves that tab and then come to that tab again after some 5 minutes of something . In this case the security check gets failed because it is dependant upon timestamp . So please try enabling "In course quiz" from lms -> settings .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘"Security check Failed. Contact Administrator"’ is closed to new replies.