Site too slow!!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Site too slow!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CivisWeb
    Participant
    Team of WPLMS, we have bought your theme. Its really nice, but sometimes the pages dont load, and the site is very low in general. We have updated the permalinks, but the problem its the same. What can be do ? The site is: www.civisweb.com
    kelvege
    Spectator
    Hello i am also having the same issue and in addition i cannot update my plugins cause it takes forever to load the plugins page. I cannot fix the site for my customer and in general i find your theme to be extremely unfriendly. Please check at my site and see for yourself www.brainsedu.eu
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @CivisWeb, Please make sure that you disable the envato market plugin in your site . Please also make sure that you atleast this php configuration on your server : WP Memory Limit:    128 Mb WP Max Upload Size:    32 MB PHP Post Max Size:    32 MB PHP Time Limit:    240   PHP Max Input Vars:    1000 Please share your server php error log to look further into this . (upload it somewhere online and share its link here .) Hi @Kelvege , Please make sure that you disable the envato market plugin in your site .IT is having some issues with current version of wordpress . Deactivate the envato market plugin ,then please try updating the plugins from wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates .
    rodrigoramo
    Spectator
    I go through the same problem, I've tried a lot to solve and NOTHING worked. I had to abandon internal checkout, since this is impossible to use with WPLMS, over time it gets extremely slow. Today to soften the front end, I use CloudFlare and few W3-Total-Cache options (most cache functions are not compatible with WPLMS). Before they met the VPS or server, we were using C4.xLarge instances in AWS with RDS MySQL bd.m3.large, Elasticache medium and images by CloudFlare. I could not support 10 concurrent users without having performance issues. WPLMS is one of the best LMS I've seen in functionalities, but in performace it leaves a lot to be desired, I discovered it too late.
    kelvege
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @rodrigamo, Please install this plugins and check which plugin is actually making load on your server : https://wordpress.org/plugins/query-monitor/ refer : https://kinsta.com/blog/query-monitor/ Hi @kelvage , Please contact your webhost and ask them to restart the server .Right now Im not being able to access to your wp-admin . IT is taking forever to load . Please create your own topic and  also share your FTP credentials or cpanel credentials there in a private reply .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Site too slow!!’ is closed to new replies.