Sleek Header conflict with Elementor Full Width Layout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Sleek Header conflict with Elementor Full Width Layout

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    sunnyjamiel
    Participant
    I am trying to make the homepage using Elementor Full Width layout. For the header I am using Sleek Header. The problem is that when I select Elementor Full Width layout then it changes the header style. A top header shows up and the login part moves up into the top header. Please refer screenshot https://prnt.sc/os61zq How can I avoid this conflict and use Elementor Full Width layout along with sleek header?
    Diana
    Participant
    @sunnyjamiel We have some header styles in which there are two menus: main menu and top menu. Please choose that header style which have only one menu. But if you want to use only this header style then we can customize it using css
    surrealliver
    Spectator
    Is this resolved ? We are having a problem in RTL sleek header + elementor full width
    sunnyjamiel
    Participant
    Seems to be a conflict. Not resolved. Using CSS will be a forced solution actually.
    logan
    Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin URL and credentials) in a private reply to your site to take a better look at the issue.  The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

'Not resolved. Using CSS will be a forced solution actually.': everything is managed with CSS and script. all these are running in the backend. if something is happening unexpected then we provide extra codes. we will also test this on your live site if we will find a discontinuity then we will add patches in theme code which will be live in coming updates. this is how it works. i don't know why you don't understand this.
    sunnyjamiel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    sunnyjamiel
    Participant
    logan
    sunnyjamiel
    Participant
    To replicate the problem, please
    1. Select Elementor Full-Width layout for the homepage (Edit Homepage using Elementor)

2. See how the header style changes automatically

logan
    sunnyjamiel
    Participant
    Okay I just recreated the problem myself. All I did was change the Homepage template to ELEMENTOR FULL WIDTH and updated the page. Now see how that affects the homepage.
    logan
    Hello, i have tested this and found this is a bug. i have informed the development team and they will fix this soon.track the progress of your card here: https://trello.com/c/K1JMWtGD Note: use no title template for the homepage always.
    sunnyjamiel
    Participant
    Thank you Logan
    logan

Hey,

As this issue is well explained, listened to and understood by the user. for now, i am closing this topic. you can create another topic anytime.

Have a good day my friend:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Sleek Header conflict with Elementor Full Width Layout’ is closed to new replies.