Slider Revolution Text Disappears With Hero Setting One Slider

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Slider Revolution Text Disappears With Hero Setting One Slider

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cydigital
    Spectator
    Hi I have tried every single setting, and still cannot get text to stay after a minute or more when the text fades in, I have trued EVERY SINGLE SETTING to stop animations going out etc, and it still without fail disappears after a while, this looks awful as people do leave pages for a while and come back. I am seeking a one page her slider to have the text and search box stay where they should be and not disappear, any help? Truly tried all possibilities it feels, looked all over for help and nothing, thank you. I just do not want the loop and it always want to do a loop, I just need the text to come in and stop, simple.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Just import this slider template that i have attached below from wp-admin -> slider -> revolution -> import slider . Then edit the slider .Change background image and text as you want to
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider Revolution Text Disappears With Hero Setting One Slider’ is closed to new replies.