Social Learning

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Social Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    madz00
    Spectator
    Hello, I have just purchased the theme and I'm trying to understand how to install and setup the theme to match the Social Learning demo. What it's not clear is which of the child themes I would have to install? Is Social Learning a child theme? a skin? I have to install the classic WPLMS version with is sample data before? In effect I have already installed the base version whit one click install and sample data. How can I now transform this to match the Social Learning demo? Thanks, Gabriele  
    segurgeo
    Participant
    Me too!  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We have launched this social learning demo this week only. If you want one click setup for this, then it will be available in next update only, releasing next week. OR If you want to make it yourself then go to wp-admin->appearance->customize: all the options are there to setup this type of look. choose theme skin as minimal  and in layouts try different layouts according to your requirements. This demo is created using customize options only and on default theme.
    segurgeo
    Participant
    Hello! Is demo 3 going to be also released next week? Thank you!
    madz00
    Spectator
    Wonderful, I will wait for the one click setup package and make some experiments with the default theme meantime. And I want to pay to you many compliments on the design of the Social Learning demo, it looks promising... One last question: if I want to install a child theme on click setup package do I have to start from clean, right? That is to say, do I need to avoid installing the sample data of the main default package and activate only the child and in this child theme package there will be also all the sample data needed? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @segurgeo: Tommorrow we are releasing 2.0.6.1 update, after updating let us know, we will provide you the file to import. And yes demo3 will also be supported after tomorrow's update. @madz00: All the child themes need parent theme (default theme) in the themes folder. The default theme should be present in the themes folder deactivated and then activate any child theme you want. The sample data is same for all the child themes and the default theme, the only difference is the data of homepage, so you need to install sample data for the homepage and all the data will remain same. When you switch themes then some plugins are deactivated automatically, so you need to activate them and set the widgets again, rest remains same.
    segurgeo
    Participant
    Hello! Please, send me the demo content file to intall skin 3 at my website. My email is [email protected] If possible, provide me the insyructions how to install it. Thanks in advance!  
    madz00
    Spectator
    Hello, if it's possible me too I would like to receive the demo1 content: I can't continue my work until then... Thanks, Gabriele
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes we will provide you, but it won't work now. It needs the latest version which will be released today. So today after release first you update the theme and then let us know, then we will provide the demo 1 and demo 3 file for you.
    segurgeo
    Participant
    @Latiyan Thank you very much! When the update is going to be?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The schedule was of yesterday, but there were few unfixed bugs, so we couldn't release it. Now the update will be released today, if not then by tomorrow definitely.
    segurgeo
    Participant
    Hello! any news?
    segurgeo
    Participant
    Hello! Please, infor me on how it's going! Thanks!
    segurgeo
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px; background-color: #efefef;">@Latiyan</span> Thank you very much for the update! Can you send me the demo content + how to do it? [email protected] Thank you in advance!
    madz00
    Spectator
    Hello, I have just updated to 2.0.6.1, can you please send me demo 1 content?  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Learning’ is closed to new replies.