Social Login LinkedIn

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Social Login LinkedIn

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    netimage
    Spectator
    Hello there, after upgrade the social login stop working. I am using plugin Super Socializer and every single time that somebody is trying to use it through LinkedIn, they are redirected on homepage and nothing happened, they can access the site. Can you please help me with that?
    netimage
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    When I checked this on your site it redirected me to wp-admin page .You can try disabling the login redirect in wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> student login redirect,Instructor login redirect .
    netimage
    Spectator
    I just checked the admin and both Student Login redirect, Instructor Login redirect are disabled. And registration through LinkedIn is not working.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If that setting is disabled and still issue appears then it can only mean that this is your third party plugin issue .Have you tried contacting your third party plugin support or author for this ?
    netimage
    Spectator
    I will do that now.
    netimage
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nope I just tried to login with Linkedin account ,thats it and it also showed me the same error as yours after redirecting to wp-admin.
    netimage
    Spectator
    I tried to turn off all plugins and still nothing. So its possible to add LinkedIn and Twitter login to BuddyPress Social Connect?
    netimage
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    netimage
    Spectator
    Thanks a lot Alex! I will test it on some other computer. But I really appropriate your help that you provide, thank you! Your support team is really amazing!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks pal .Cheers ...
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Login LinkedIn’ is closed to new replies.