Solutions needed….

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Solutions needed….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, looking for guidance with the following: 1 Instructor form format - the rendering of the instructor registration form is not like the normal registration… its completely different... how do I establish this? 2 There are icons present under the course edit sidebar - how do I remove these? Just under publish course… 3 How do I display categories in alphabetical order - is it possible? Also can sub categories be indented under their category? for e.g. in Search Category it's just a list very confusing... 4 I am displaying the Advanced Search widget on my Home without instructor filter. But when the results are displayed in the homepage then the Instructor filter reappears - how do I resolve this? Thank you
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi guys! Point no 4 has been resolved... at the same time, I noticed while creating Units there is a field called Category for each unit - I would like to remove this - not sure of usage here... I used this code that i found in the forums but there is an error being reported and the site crashes.,... .element_overlay_unit .list-group-item:not(.accordion_trigger):nth-child(3){display:none !important;}*/ thoughts? Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Well yes they might render differently as by default the student registration form is coming from buddypress and instructor one coming from our theme.   2. try adding this custom css in your wp-admin ->appearance -> custom css : div#course_creation_tabs+ul.course_extras {display:none;}    3. on your home search widget I can see categories in alpha order already . share url of the page where its not coming in alpha order.    
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Thank you for your reply :) for Point 1: Understood... thanks for Point 2: Resolved thank you for point 3: true, but sub categories are not displayed as sub but primary categories.... hence the problem... if you see the filter on the home page and try and select categories everything is displayed as primary.... there are no sub categories... for point 4: resolved Additional point: pending..

while creating Units there is a field called Category for each unit - I would like to remove this...

I used this code that i found in the forums but there is an error being reported and the site crashes.,...pasted in wplms customizer...

.element_overlay_unit .list-group-item:not(.accordion_trigger):nth-child(3){display:none !important;}

thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @ajacks, Point 3: This is not available as of now in wplms Point 4. This is a custom css code which needs to be pasted in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS
    ajacks
    Participant
    thanks Diana! problem solved..cheers
    Diana
    Participant
    @ajacks, That's Great..!! Thanks for confirming. Closing this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Solutions needed….’ is closed to new replies.