Some Important questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Some Important questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andreshernandez
    Participant
    Hi, Great theme! I have some questions about some problems i'm having setting up the theme.
    1. How can I set the top menu on the right?

2. The drop-down menu gets hidden behind the images of mi lessons, I try to use z-index : 999; but doesn't work. How can i fix it?

3. On the lessons: the title of each lesson it to close to the menu, can you give me the code to add some padding between both?

That's all,   Thanks    

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share your site url and a url of free lesson to check this at your end . You can mark reply as private if you want to .
    andreshernandez
    Participant
    Hi, Here's the user info so you can use to check it Site: http://styleandimagestudio.net/ User: luis Password: GKi*E45U(8eCwfmrnAvcF)0f Thanks for your help. Luis  
    andreshernandez
    Participant
    I also have a new question if you can take a look into about the forums As an admin i create a topic on the forum so people can introduce themselves. I want to edit it, but once I click edit everything is ok except the visual editor... wich is just blank. I don't know why is not visible the visual editor (left part of the image) but the code editor is ok. (right part of the image) You can check the image attached and here is the link of the topic: http://styleandimagestudio.net/forums/topic/presentacion-cuentanos-acercad-de-ti/ is it normal or is there something missing? I know i can edit the text  from the wordpress editor but some admins would prefer to do it directly on the site ;) is it possible? Thanks Luis      
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Added this css in your site wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .main_unit_content {     position: relative;     z-index: 0; } section#title {     padding: 50px 0 0;   } Another issue with the forums front end editor fixed by disabling the "Disable Front End Editor (FEE)" from wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Important questions’ is closed to new replies.