Some issues in the theme After update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Some issues in the theme After update

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tee
    Participant
    Hello, I have some issues in the theme: 1- The home page is not working property. When I go to the home page nothing there, no slider and posts I can not sign in form the home page. 2- When I go to the dashboard nothing there. Only white screen. 3- When I click on any photo on the site, a new window will open to display the photo. It should be opened in a pop up window. 4- There is no button to edit the course in the front-end. 5- The search icon does not response when I click it. 6- I can not deactivate  WPLMS Front End and WPLMS Customizer Plugins. They don't response for the deactivate order. I checked the plugins, they are all updated. What should I do? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like you switched theme while updating . Note that switching theme will reset widgets and menus  and switching from wplms and then activating it again will deactivate the plugin also . you need to activate the plugins again . Please make sure that you theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version . 1. Make sure that all the recommended plugins are installed ,activated and updated  to latest . (for slider check layerslider or revolution slider plugin is installed and activated ) . 2. make sure that wplms dashboards plugin is activated and then set the widgets in the instructor and student sidebars . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-dashboards/ 3. Check js errors in your site(refer : link) that appears due to third party plugins or incomplete updates of plugins or theme . Make sure all is updated . 4. Make sure that an edit course page is connected in the wplms -> course manager -> connect edit course page . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-front-end-plugin-1-9-9-7/ 5. Same as 3 . 6. Yep they do not deactivates as they are required plugins  .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Some issues in the theme After update’ is closed to new replies.