Some questions on batch

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Some questions on batch

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like to ask some question on wplms batch
    1. How to add more infomation on "DETAIL" - from BATCH

2. In MANAGE - BATCH, what is "OFF SCHEDULE" for? Can you give me the example why do I need this?

3. Is there a way to select all courses to be include in the batch? Or do I need to do it one by one?

thanks st  

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) You can add the group description to show your custom details. 2) Off schedule is like holidays, for example the batch runs for full week but Sundays are off. 3) Yes you'll have to select the courses one by one, the all courses option is not present as of now.
    stef
    Spectator
    Ok. I have put a description, but there is no text in "DETAIL". What is the div class for that? regards st
    stef
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its a buddypress group you can add the description in description, refer: http://prntscr.com/efj1vf
    stef
    Spectator
    I did add the description. The description and the instructor / moderator are placed below the course. Did you check the credential I gave you? Please help.   thanks st
    stef
    Spectator
    stef
    Spectator
    Please help me with this issue. thanks stef
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website with the credentials you shared with me, this user is not an admin as I am unable to access the wp-admin with these credentials and this user is also not added in the batch and the batch is a private batch. Also you shared a screenshot in which the description is shown on the group/batch page (this is what you needed), so if the description is already coming on the batch page then can you please clarify the issue here as I am unable to understand it.
    stef
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, I replicated the issue, the issue is with the details that is shown in the batch. I checked this and found the code missing for the details section. I am marking this as a bug. In the next update of wplms batches we'll add a new setting in the batch settings to add batch specific details and the details added there will be shown here OR we can also remove the details section. Let me know if we should remove it or add a setting as I mentioned above.
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for checking it. Can you please add it, so it shows the proper detail of the batches. thanks st
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, we'll add this in our next update of batches plugin. Track: https://trello.com/c/SpJHkNFk
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, In the meantime, is there any quick fix to add the description in the right tab? thanks st
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, Now in batch "HOME" I could not see the course included in the batches And I lost the tab "BATCHES".... please help the issue with batches. regards st
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Some questions on batch’ is closed to new replies.