SORRY, NO MEMBERS WERE FOUND.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues SORRY, NO MEMBERS WERE FOUND.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Dylan1Chinnasamy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Ok, I will check and update you. please give me some time.
    Dylan1Chinnasamy
    Spectator
    Hello team, Please refer the attached screenshot.  You guys can get the exact problem.  
    1.  Screen Shot of account activation mail goes to inbox LINK
    2.  Screen Shot of Requesting for Forget password LINK
    3.  Screen shot of Forget password mail going to Junk in Outlook Link
    Problem is mail going to inbox for all gmail accounts but while sending to outlook activation mail goes to inbox and forget pass goes to junk Why we are facing this problem Please check above screenshot and revert us back hope you have admin login if needed i will provide FTP details . Thank you Team,
    Mk
    Well the code is doing its bit to send the email . its the email clients that filters the email to spam and all . A very genric method to prevent the emails going to spam is to change the from name and email . you can change it using this code Please try adding the given code in your wp-admin > plugins > editor > wplms-customizer.php file  in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wp_mail_from', 'new_mail_fromqw'); add_filter('wp_mail_from_name', 'new_mail_from_nameqw'); function new_mail_fromqw($old) { return '[email protected]'; } function new_mail_from_nameqw($old) { return 'site name'; } change the email and site name accordingly . OR changing your smtp server . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/postman-smtp-for-emails/
    Dylan1Chinnasamy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dylan1Chinnasamy
    Spectator
    That's it problem solved just changed the SMTP plugin as you suggested. Using Easy SMTP plugin.   Thank you so much for the support!  @mk
    Mk
    Well great job. Thanks for confirmation . If you have any other issue please don't hesitate to reply.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘SORRY, NO MEMBERS WERE FOUND.’ is closed to new replies.