Sorry you session has expired on checkout

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Sorry you session has expired on checkout

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Optimoweb
    Spectator
    Hi. I'm getting this error on checkout page: "Sorry you session has expired on checkout" This happens with WPLMS Child theme if I use twenthy fifteen default wordpress theme I get the following error: "Sorry, it looks like there are no payment methods available for your region. Please contact us if you need help or want to negotiate another form of payment." This sites is a multilanguage site and use WPML for translations. Thanks for your help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue is very unlikely to be related to wplms theme. This issue is likely to be related to the payment gateway you are using or some third party plugin, so please try contacting to the payment gateway and also try deactivating your third party plugin.
    badwi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @badwi: By default we use woocommerce for the payments, this is handled by woocommerce plugin only. Wplms only checks the woocommerce order status and if the woocommerce returns the status as complete then we give access of the course connected to the product and if it returns as pending then we do not give access of the course. The payments are and the pricing system is not handled by wplms.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sorry you session has expired on checkout’ is closed to new replies.