Sort statitsics in front end

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Sort statitsics in front end

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! I've created two batches for a course and the students from both batches finished the course. However, when I want to check their individual results on the front end (instructors, apart from admins don't have access to Wordpress admin), they're displayed at random. I would like to be able to sort them by batch so that instructors can see the marks or each student. How can I do this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    In batches there are batch specific statistics, refer: http://prntscr.com/f1twuk
    MissMad
    Participant
    Thanks! I found the batch statistics. However, the marks seem weird: two students who got the same grade at the quiz (tehre's only one) don't get the same results on the statistics page...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure both the students are member of the batch. Can you please share the batch url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue at your end. Also please share the student names who got the same marks in the course to check the issue.
    MissMad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. The calculation is fine, refer: http://prntscr.com/f39752 I guess you are not selecting the course before checking. When you open the stats page then the course marks are shown infront of the user's name. If you want to see some particular course information then you need to click on select course button to get the full information the quiz marks is showing correctly as 16 marks in the course. The 30 marks showing in the course is actually the percentage marks.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Ok. Thanks. However, why do people with the same mark have different percentages? Or people with different marks have the same percentage (first two entries in the screenshot you included in your answer)?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. I tried to replicate the same issue on my test setup but was unable to replicate it. Are you making changes in your course after user is enrolling in the course, is the course connected to multiple batches, are the users added in multiple batches which have the courses which contains the same quiz ? Is the issue replicable only on this particular batch.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort statitsics in front end’ is closed to new replies.