Special Users / users with different classes / Course Surveys-Evaluation

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Special Users / users with different classes / Course Surveys-Evaluation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ecarmona
    Participant
    I got the suggestion to add it as a Feature Request ----> Ok, lets say I have one user that registers to my site, user A belongs to org A and when they fill the form they say the are part of Org A. Or maybe they will have their own special registration page. User B is part of Org B, when they fill the form they say is part of Org B. Or maybe they will have their own special registration page. A user that doesn't belongs to Org A or B will go to the usual site and follow the same registration process as any other general user. I want user A to see a special header, lets say a blue header, just because they belong to category "org A", and will see courses with prices specific for "org A" I want user B to see a special header, lets say red, just because they belong to category "org B", and will see courses with prices specific for "org B" And I want general users to see the traditional header and general prices. So is like... through special categories, users will see the site with some modification (lets say color / logo) but the courses content will be the same, the only thing that changes is the price that each course will have - Category A has all the courses for free because Org A is the owner of the site, and will see a special logo. - Category B has all the courses half price because Org B is partner of Org A, they will see a different logo. - General Users see courses full price, they will see the general logo. I think it can work the same way as linkage works... but user related. We add a linkage to the courses, users and special prices and then all the data will be related to that special category. For now I think I'll have to duplicate the site to achive this, but you can consider it as an extra plugin ;)
    • Also I have the request of having course evaluation as a survey  "in 1 to 10 how good was the content, in 1 to 10 how entertaining" that way the Instructor will be able to rate the quality of their content by something more specific than a simple 5 stars review. Right now I'm using gravity forms for this and manually creating one survey per course, but would prefer to let the Instructor have in his front end dashboard how good is his course doing.
    Thanks for the amazing theme and support! Eli~
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Special Users / users with different classes / Course Surveys-Evaluation’ is closed to new replies.