Specify single footer widget

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Specify single footer widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, How can I specify a single footer widget? I don't know how to do it since all the widgets has the same class name. But maybe there is a way to specify with CSS? like: footer .col-md-4 #first { width:10%;} //But that does not work//  
    duy87
    Spectator
    help please.. I know there must be a way, I just did not find this case for bootstrap classes anywhere in google. I found only ways for non-bootstrap codes which does not work on this theme
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Every footer widget has class="footerwidget", you can start applying the css from this class. You can start from this class and can go deeper, refer: http://prntscr.com/a6thqh
    duy87
    Spectator
    You are not answering the question... All the widgets have the same class names.. so HOW CAN I SPECIFY ONLY ONE SINGLE WIDGET???  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can write HTML inside the widget itself. So, add a division in the text widget and style it. p.s : This is a customisation request and not a support request. So, it is up to our discretion to provide support for this, because customisations are not a part of support.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Finally.. Thanks for the advice. Resolved.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Specify single footer widget’ is closed to new replies.