Speed control feature in video player

Home Forums Chit Chat General Discussion Speed control feature in video player

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    skalra18
    Spectator
    Hi, How can I add speed control feature in video player..? I tried using FV Flowplayer video player plugin but I guess it's not compatible with WPLMS.It was showing some script errors. Is there any way I can add speed control feature in the current video player or could you recommend any other compatible video player plugin with this feature..?
    skalra18
    Spectator
    I am following this link (https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/compatibility-with-fv-flowplayer-plugin/) and its still giving me error. This is the error that I am getting while trying to load the video : I'm sorry, your JavaScript appears to be broken. Please use "Check template" in plugin settings, read our troubleshooting guidetroubleshooting guide for programmers or order our pro support and we will get it fixed for you. When I click on check template in fv player settings, this is what i get : You are using W3 Total Cache with JS Minify enabled. The template check might not be accurate. Please check your videos manually. html5.js not found in your template! Videos might not play in old browsers, like Internet Explorer 6-8. Read our instrutions here. It appears there are no Flowplayer scripts on your site, your videos might not be playing, please check. Check your template's header.php file if it contains wp_head() function call and footer.php should contain wp_footer()! It appears there are no jQuery library on your site, your videos might not be playing, please check.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The fix mentioned in that link for FV Flowplayerr is actually shared by FV Flowplayerr developer only. Please try disabling the js minification from the w3 total cache settings. If this doesn't help then try disabling the ajax from the units, from the wp-admin->lms->setitngs->disable ajax in unit load.
    Davemorin
    Spectator
    Skalra18 - Are you using the Amazon S3 plugin (so you have download protection) and are able to speed control? (This plugin: http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-s3/ ) If so, please let me know and I will use the same solution.  
    skalra18
    Spectator
    No, i am not using amazon s3 plugin. Also, currently I don't have speed control feature on my website.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Speed control feature in video player’ is closed to new replies.