speed site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues speed site

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, This morning I used my website in class. During three classes I let 30 students use our schoollaptops and the school Wi-Fi and they had to go to my site. I took a lot of time and even gave an error that the site wasn't available for a short time. Other sites that they had to visit didn't show this problem. What could be the reason for this? And what can I do about it? Gijs
    logan
    Hello, Share the page URL and other details so that I cant replicate the issue for further debugging.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It starts at the homepage and then students click on AANMELDEN (at the top). It then redirects to checkout/registration page. This is where things went wrong. url: meestergijs.nl/product/betaald but it redirects to https://meestergijs.nl/checkout/
    logan
    Hello, I tried to replicate the issue but I could not. can you tell me some more details about it? I have also checked the response time of the server. refer: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/meestergijs.nl/lX6HrKg1 here is some stills: http://prntscr.com/p2oisc
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I'll tell you more details. It's at school. 30 laptops are activated at the around the same time. They all go to my homepage www.meestergijs.nl and register for an account. Just the loading of the homepage, going to registration page and especially when clicking button at the button of registration to activate account takes like more than a minute. Other websites that they visited and registered at that same lesson on those same laptops didn't show lag/slow speed.
    logan
    Hello, are you using any protection / security plugin??
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Yes. Wordfence
    jkilgen
    Participant
    When I click on any of the links in my profile, they all take me stright to my blog page.  Can you help fix this?
    logan
    Hello, you need to resave your permalinks from wp-admin >> settings >> permalinks >> post type. just hit enter. that's all.
    if it does not work then create your own topic and then share your url and credentials in a private reply.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Logan, Any update on my ticket?
    logan
    Hello, Sorry, I forgot to reply. the issue was because they all were using the same wifi at the same time. those dynamic ip was the same. server got hit by same IP address 3o times in a row simultaneously. your security plugin took these ip as a malicious attack and blocked the server request. isn't amazing, lol :)
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Any idea how I could fix that? I use Wordfence. They just emailed me saying it can't be them... Which I find weird.
    logan
    Next time can you try this kind of login/register without wordfence?? i will discuss your situation with Mr vibe lets see what he says.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, Did you already have the chance to talk to Alex? Mr Vibe. What did he say? PS: I'll check this week. I'll let you know. Gijs
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘speed site’ is closed to new replies.