ssues with Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer in UNITS…..

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting ssues with Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer in UNITS…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    Hello, thank you very much for your effort I have problems with "visual composer and some addons" in the units. Everything works correctly in the preview of a unit, but when you surf the units as a student is not working properly, no js, css, scripts are loaded VC.
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    Look example Admin preview unit Image, design is ok, and visual composer class loaded correctly Student preview mode, design errors, not js, class loaded  
    sandy
    The issue is with latest update of Visual composer. It would be fixed in Vibe course module update 2.0.2 releasing in the next one hour. After updating, please check and let us know if this helps.
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    same problem
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have contacted visual composer plugin about this already .They have made major changes on how they load elements and their styles in the page  . We are already working on this and this will fixed in the upcoming updates of theme and plugins .
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    Ok visual composer now work...but his best addon dont load   "ultimate addon for visual composer" https://ultimate.brainstormforce.com/
    DaffRider
    Participant
    I have same problem with 'no title' page model and modern theme With Visual Composer Parralax addon dont work :(
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    Problem still with visual composer
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The issue is fixed, please update the vibe course module to the latest version i.e. 2.0.5
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    still the problem, with visual composer and ultimate addon for visual composer
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are not able to replicate the issue on our test and demo sites . Please share admin credentials and site url and also try contacting the ultimate Vc addon support or author for this . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    I am including the CSS and the scripts manually until the third party plugins updated with wplms...using wp_enqueue_scripts
    master2907
    Spectator
    Hi, I am having the same issue. No VC components are loading in units. I have read through the forums but found no answer yet. Everything is updated to the latest versions. Please help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is a known issue, will be fixed in upcoming update.
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    thanks...i see your trello
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘ssues with Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer in UNITS…..’ is closed to new replies.