standard audio player playlist not working correctly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting standard audio player playlist not working correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    waytogo
    Spectator
    The standard audio player from wordpress is working fine but if you have more than 2 mp3 songs in a playlist the play / pause function doesn't work right. For example if you click the first song in the playlist it works but if you click the second one while playing the first one it doesn't play. It only changes to the next song and stops. The play / pause button stays in status paused. The behavior is like if I had clicked twice on the other song. I tried this with a blank theme installation. no other plugins. If you just use this on a standard wordpress template everything works fine so it has to be the template. And this behavior only shows up if you subscribe to a course and you are in the curriculum course view. If you are the admin/instructor and open the unit without subscribing the course the player works again fine.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @waytogo First, Update your theme to 3.5.1 and then check the issue again and Let me know  
    waytogo
    Spectator
    Same issue. If I play a song and click another one in the playlist, it hangs and doesn't play but switches to the clicked one. After clicking of pause and play again this new selected one will be played.   And theme version 3.5.1 has outdated WooCommerce templates, just if you don't know:
    • wplms/woocommerce/archive-product.php version 3.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0
    • wplms/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0
    • wplms/woocommerce/content-product.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0
    • wplms/woocommerce/content-single-product.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0
    Diana
    Participant
    @waytogo, Even after updating everything this playlist issue still there. Then I am adding it to the bug list Track: https://trello.com/c/eQvV1Rn2/1675-issue-audio-player-playlist-not-working-properly-inside-course Make sure all your Plugins also be updated to the latest version. If still this woocommerce template issue is not resolved then please create your own topic and I'll assist you there
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘standard audio player playlist not working correctly’ is closed to new replies.