start course button not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues start course button not showing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mauricio
    Spectator
    I have facing  start courses button not showing for purchase course   in wplms.  I have use wplms modern theme version 2.8 and wplms theme version 2.5. Problem : when I have create a course and purchase after order complete  start course button not showing . but when I have edit course and change price of product and   then again purchased courses and after order  complete   start button showing but first time  without editing course  start course button not showing. http://ec2-52-14-61-222.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com/
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. Please check the course settings, in the course settings make sure the course button is not hidden, refer: http://prntscr.com/g2hbyr
    Mauricio
    Spectator
    Hi   Yes   I  have check this but these setting is ok  please guide me  how to resolve this .  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Well this is the only setting which will restrict the course button to show, other then this there is no such setting in wplms which will hide the course button. Can you please share the course page url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Mauricio
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Mauricio
    Spectator
    hi   for free course already ruining but for paid ncourse not working now please check for paid course
    Mauricio
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay now it get it . Please share your FTp credentials to debug this . PS : mark reply as private while sharing,
    aredha
    Participant
    Hello I have the same probleme and I try to find solutions on all forums but no - "Next or previous unit" button do not appear - "Start Course button" <span style="display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333333; font-family: Georgia,'Times New Roman','Bitstream Charter',Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 24px; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;">do not appear after purchase</span><b></b><i></i><u></u> - "Mark as complete" Can i send you  my credentials Regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @aredha: Please create your own topic for your issues. I'll need the site url and the admin credentials to check your website for this issue. So please create a new topic and then share the course url and the admin credentials in a private reply to check the issue on your website.
    wifethecompany
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @wifethecompany Please do not share your credentials on others post because this is not safe for security reasons. Whenever you face any issue then it's better to create your own topic and share the details there. i am deleting your credentials post
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘start course button not showing’ is closed to new replies.