Start course page does not show when starting course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Start course page does not show when starting course

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    In course manager i enabled the 'take this course page' to redirect to a page which is saved as the 'start course page'. When I log in as a student and start a free course this first 'start course-page'does not show up. Is there anything else I need to edit/set before this works? Bart
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No it should work this way only, the page connected as the take this course page in course manager must have the template selected as "Start Course Page", also try re-saving the permalinks from settings->permalinks. Then go to the course page and click on start course button to start the course. It should work fine, if not then please let me know and share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    Solved. Seems that something went wrong with the links...  
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Start course page does not show when starting course’ is closed to new replies.