Start Course Page Template Missing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Start Course Page Template Missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lexidangelo
    Participant
    The Start Course Page Template is missing so when someone goes to the "Course Status" page, they can't start or resume the course. Is there a way to be sent the Start Course Page Template? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure the course status page is connected in the wplms->course manager->take this course page. Also make sure the start course template is set in the course status page. If the above doesn't help then please try re-saving the permalinks from the wp-admin->settings->permalinks. Generally these issues arises due to permalinks so re-saving the permalinks can resolve it. Let me know if this helps.
    Ricardo Corbetta
    Spectator
    Hi, I update my website to the last version of wplms and now the status course is not working. Please help me.
    Hi, @Ricardo Coebetta Please follow this guide : 1. Go To wp-admin -> Appearance -> Setup wizard. 2. Run setup wizard->skip the plugins. 3. On the set the required pages part of the wizard click on CONTINUE. Please refer to this Screenshot : http://prntscr.com/fgusn7 4. Close the wizard directly. 5. Done.
    course-guide
    Spectator
    Please HELP this has thrown my hole website out, I have spent months creating it,  I followed the setup as above. onlinesmallbusinessmentor.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

As per your information, it looks like you haven't set any course page for start. below are some steps to do so:

1. Open admin page and add a new page with any name related to course status. in this page choose template- Start Course Page.
    2. Open admin page and go to WPLMS and open COURSE MANAGER. screenshot attached: .http://prntscr.com/lrtlka
    3. In COURSE MANAGER page you will find a option "Take This Course Page", set it to the same page you created in first step.

Now you can access courses by clicking on start course.

If further any query left, Please create your own topic and share the details about the issue  we will be happy to help you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Start Course Page Template Missing’ is closed to new replies.