Start Course Unit Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Start Course Unit Issue

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    randgroup
    Spectator
    Hello, When I start course, the contents of the unit don't show up. However when I go to a unit directly from the listing on  he course homepage, the contents show up. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please goto wp-admin ->Lms -> settings -> Disable ajax in Course unit load -> enable it . and then goto wplms -> course manager -> unit locking = force previous unit complete . And then goto course and check if the unit is working or not .
    randgroup
    Spectator
    Hello, Now when I press start course, nothing happens, the page just reloads
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Make sure that your theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version . This was an issue with the old version of wplms / Latest Versions   WPLMS v 1.9.9.1 Vibe Course Module v 1.9.9.3 Vibe CustomTypes v 1.9.9.3 Vibe Shortcodes v 1.9.9.1 WPLMS Dashboard v 1.9.9.1 WPLMS Assignment v 1.9.9.1 WPLMS Front End v 1.9.9.6 WPLMS EventOn v 1.3.1
    randgroup
    Spectator
    These are the plugins I currently have on the site
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check the version of your theme :  "WPLMS v 1.9.9.1" Access your-site.com/wp-admin/index.php?page=wplms-system
    andrea
    Spectator
    I have the same issue and it is resolved when I enable Ajax, but there is a big problem. Because my learning method is ONLY videos, the one video plays above the other and sounds from 2 or even 3 videos can be heard at the same time! Please advice asap. Ajax needs to be disabled in my case.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please enable the non ajax course feature from the lms settings . this is working fine with the latest version of theme and all its plugin and with this settings in wplms -> course manager : unit locking -> mark previous unit complete . 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Start Course Unit Issue’ is closed to new replies.