Start Quiz button not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Start Quiz button not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Spectator
    Hi, I have the latest versions of wplms theme and the Start Quiz button is not showing in the Course Stats. Instead the "mark this unit complete" is showing, at the bottom. Using demo 6 layout and fullscreen mode of course stat layout. Have no CSS other then what´s included in demo 6. I have checked components in BuddyPress, and activities are on. Can you please have a look.
    Danny
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This was an issue in vibe course module plugin .We have fixed this issue in recent version of vibe course module plugin .I updated your vibe course module plugin and it fixed the issue at your end . Please check and confirm .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Danny
    Spectator
    Great, seems to work fine. But the site that you tested on was just my development site. I wan´t to make the change for my production site as well. What did you do to upgrade the course module? Did I have a old version of the plugin, or is there a issue in the latest course module plugin 2.5.2?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well make sure that your vibe course module plugin is updated to the latest version 2.5.2.1 and wplms theme to version 2.5.2 .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Start Quiz button not showing’ is closed to new replies.