Start this Course button don't work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Start this Course button don't work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    clubSY
    Spectator
    Hi! I have read every topic about this issue but nothing works. The button "take this course" or as translated in Swedish on the site "gå denna kurs" doesn't work. It just reloads the page. The strange thing is that the issue is only for one course: "Steg för steg". All the other courses starts as expected.   I have:
    • Refreshed the permalinks

• Take this course page is selected. And that page "börja plugga" is selected as a start this course page.

• Deleted the course and made a new one (it worked for the other courses).

Please help med så that the course "Steg för steg" can work again because I'm clueless.   Site: korkortssidan.se          

Diana
    Participant
    @clubsy PLease share the course URL with the credentials here to check in a private reply
    clubSY
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    clubSY
    Spectator
    Hi!   I turned on PMPRO after my ticket and it worked that way. But i switched back to not using PMPRO and now it works as a free course. Thats great, BUT NOW..   In the course Steg för steg (the one I linked before) a user can't start a quiz. At the bottom of the quiz page there is a misplaced button that says "take the course to start the quiz". Why is it there and why can't the students start the quiz? The course is already enrolled..
    clubSY
    Spectator
    I solved it. Sorry for bothering you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @clubsy Great..!! :) Happy to help you... Closing this topic now
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Start this Course button don't work’ is closed to new replies.