statistics per course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues statistics per course

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    HI, How can I see how many students took a certain course over a certain period of time (i.e. 1 month). I can see some numbers, but they seem to be total numbers. I tried to type in from date - to date, but it doesn't seem to make any difference in the result shown. How do I get this information?  Attached screenshot where I am looking for this info - Regardless if clicking on "Overview" "daily", or "monthly" result is the same. When I click on Course or Instructor, I also seem to get some total numbers, or anyway higher numbers that for a month. Also if I download a report, doesn't load all courses. Thanks  
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Even I would like to have monthly details about students, specially those who have subscribed to the course and those who have completed the course in the last month.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Is this a  Support topic ? This topic has been created in the Chit Chat - General discussion section. Please create topics in the "Support Forums"
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Moving this to Support Other issues.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Update : Topic moved to Other issues.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Simple, this information is available in the course front end itself. Go to Course - Activity area and select Course Subscribed.
    rinnhofer
    Participant
    Is there a chance to download that automatic? As a csv?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    you can download the list of the course students from course-> admin -> stats in csv format . Before downloading stats just hit on the calculator icon to re-calculate the latest course stats . refer : http://prntscr.com/cpa152
    rinnhofer
    Participant
    Automatic as well?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes automatic as well. All the course stats can be downloaded from there. PS: Please create your own topic for your issues.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘statistics per course’ is closed to new replies.