Stats for single course not getting populated

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Stats for single course not getting populated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Team, Please see the screenshot for course stats page. Nothing is getting populated on the page except the number of students who took the course. Another bug on the course page is that as soon as a student enters a course page, he or she get's subscribed to the course without even clicking Start Course. Could you please give me a solution for these?
    Clayton
    Spectator
    This is working. I didn't know that I had to click on Calculate. Looks good, except some CSS issues. Please look into the CSS and fix in the coming update. Thanks guys!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you need to recalculate the stats for the course by clicking on the calculate icon below . We added this because populating stats runs many queries and this would be not good while loading the stats page and it also takes some time to load the stats. Can you point out the css issues ?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Stats for single course not getting populated’ is closed to new replies.