Strange coming soon behavior

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Strange coming soon behavior

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, I'm experiencing a strange behaviour with coming soon button ! everything is fine when you are not logged in, clicking on coming soon button doesn't do nothing as expected.. if you are logged in in english it's ok, but in french if you click on the coming soon button you can take it ! There is a /?subscribe at the end of the url and just after clicking you can then start the course.. any ideas ? thanks !
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLeBus, I need to check the issue on your site. Share your credentials in a private reply
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, thanks for your message, well the course is linked with a product. but it's coming soon, why is it showing the price in fr ?
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    I tried to remove the associated product from the english and french course. But the problem is still here ! when you are logged in (I tried with another account than administrator of course) and in french you can take the course by clicking on coming soon button ! How is this possible look here: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYefj8x1Ib please help ! thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLeBus, Okay, checking.... I will try creating a course in English and then clone that course in the French language as well. Let's see what happens
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, any chance that you find the problem ? I tried recreating the french version of the course, and I still have strange behaviour: the coming soon button when I'm logged, in french gives this link: https://www.guitarsession.net/fr/cours/valse-de-wasso/?subscribe# and when I click it the unit are clickable but gives now 'can not take this lesson...' But in that case even the free units can't be accessed anymore ! why is that happening & why this coming soon buton is even clickable !! ??? thanks in advance
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLeBus, No, I am not able to find the issue. This should not happen because WPML is just cloning a page but the functionality should be the same. Let me check again and I will update you by tomorrow
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Strange coming soon behavior’ is closed to new replies.