Strings on posts page not being translated.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Strings on posts page not being translated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mitutordigital
    Participant
    I am using loco translate plugin. I have translated some parts of the site to Spanish but for some reason the “responses on”, “leave a message” and “Comment” in the posts doesn’t want to translate. I’ve verified the translation with loco translate and they are supposed to be translated. I’m translating under the activated theme (WPLMS) in Loco translator.   [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1592"]Translation Translation in posts[/caption] <p class="MsoNormal"></p>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The strings comes from wplms theme, so try translating the wplms theme for this. Also sync the file before translating. If already translated then  just re-sync the file.
    mitutordigital
    Participant
    Hi, The wplms  theme is properly translated, the translation files are properly named (vibe-xx_XX.po\.mo) located at wp-content/themes/wplms/languages but when I re-sync (with loco translate) Nothing happens. I seem to be having the same issue as Unbeliva at https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/cant-find-the-strings-for-translations/ I'm currently on versions: WPLMS Theme Version 2.3.1 Loco Translate Version 2.0.9 Wordpress Version 4.6.1    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Please make sure that your translation files are in this path : wp-content/languages/themes/ and their file name structure should be :
    vibe-pt_BR.po/mo 

where pt_BR is the text domain for your language .

If there is not such folder in the given path ,then create folders and then edit the language files in loco translate ,goto advanced section change the path " wp-content/languages/themes/ "  and then finally re-sync the translation files  .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Strings on posts page not being translated.’ is closed to new replies.