Student Access to Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Student Access to Courses

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    patriciab
    Spectator
    Hi there, Once a student changes their membership option from a paid membership to a free basic membership option - is there a way in the admin area to see all the courses that they took to make sure they don't have access to the paid courses they were in?  (I have checked the activity section but know that they can delete their own activity section and I don't want to have to search 100 different courses to delete them from all the courses...) They still seem to have access to old paid courses that they took even though it is reserved only for paying members.  But because they were already in the course before they changed their membership status, the system doesn't kick them out of the course. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This was an issue in wplms before which we have fixed recently .Can you please confirm if   you are also able to replicate the issue where the users are still able to access the course which have paid membership after changing their membership to FREE.
    Maiorano
    Spectator
    Hi all, it's possible to filter courses and quizzes access by only sig-up and login, without any other subscription way? Thank you!  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @maiorano: I am unable to get you on this, can you please share more details on this, how you want your users to access the courses/quizzes. PS: Please create your own topic for your issues.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Student Access to Courses’ is closed to new replies.