Student and Instructor Dashboard Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Student and Instructor Dashboard Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IR123
    Participant
    Hello ! :-D I am in the process of completing the setup of my WPLMS website and I have encountered an issue with the student and instructor dashboard not loading completely... Here is the error message I get in Chrome : Uncaught TypeError: $(...).flexslider is not a function (anonymous function) @ wplms-dashboard.js?ver=1.0:201 j @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 k.fireWith @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 m.extend.ready @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 J @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks ! Ian
    IR123
    Participant
    I want to rectify that the dashboard issue is only happening with the administrator dashboard, not the student ! Screen capture => http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/913742/db2ab2bd7ac0a3e972e7a106049f9ac9
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure of the following. 1) Your scripts/css is not minified. If you have used any plugin for this then deactivate it 2) Your theme and plugins should be updated. 3) Try deactivating third party plugins. If all of the above are ok and still have the issue then please share admin credentials to check the issue. PS: Please mark your message as private while sharing the credentials.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Student and Instructor Dashboard Issue’ is closed to new replies.