student area

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I meant to say that try disabling the woocommerce subscriptions plugin to test that if the courses are saving or not after disabling the woocommerce subscription plugin . then we can jump to any conclusion . Can you please try it and share the results ?
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    I did it. it seems I have to choose between ro use Woocommerce Subscription or WPLMS Woocommerce. and now?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for checking that .I am marking this as an issue and we will test the issue and will release and update of wplms woocommerce if any issue found in it .
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Could you warn me, when the issue was solved?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue is not resolved yet it is still in our issue log. You can track the development from here: https://trello.com/c/2RLxVlcV
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Hello, I bought the WPLMS Woocommerce but cannot use due to bug above. Could you compensate-me with another addon? Rgds!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. I was trying to replicate the issue on my test setup with both these plugins activated, and now it seems to work fine. I checked this with a simple product and with a variable product and in both the settings were saving fine. ---------------- I tried to check this on your website also but the credentials shared here is very old and not it doesn't work. Can you please check this issue again and if possible then please share the steps to replicate the issue. Also share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this issue on your website. PS: I had an older version of woocommerce subscription plugin (2.0.8) which I used for testing and it worked fine.
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Hi, I identified this bug, and reported it to you, however there was a very long delay on the part of WPLMS to resolve this conflict. You just passed me a link to Trello (https://trello.com/c/2RLxVlcV), where the card goes to the "To do" list but does not reach the "done" list. I don't use the woocommerce subscription plugin anymore, neither your plugin, but I paid for it. I would like to be reimbursed or receive another plugin in place of what I could not use. Rgds!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘student area’ is closed to new replies.