Student can purchase but after placing order it redirects an attachment url

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Student can purchase but after placing order it redirects an attachment url

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Spectator
    Student can purchase a course but after placing order it redirects an attachment url and when student login they don't see their purchased course in their profile/dashboard page. Video clip of whole workflow: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CVVpb7O82fQx-PBQmWGTvyjQ3EPLeIg0/view?usp=sharing
    Adam
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam
    Spectator
    Update: I fixed the redirect issue but the issue now is purchased course is not showing up in student's profile/dashboard!
    Adam
    Spectator
    I fixed it. Waiting for you guys its complete waste of time. Terrible service.   I submitted 11 hours before but no response.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, We actually working according to Indian Timezone and that's why you might face a delay. We generally reply within 24 hours. And the oldest issues picked up first It's just a timezone difference. I apologize if you are feeling this way. We have video tutorials, articles published, and now questions of other users posted here on which you will find our replies. You can try those solutions as well :) Closing the topic, as you fixed it by yourself
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Student can purchase but after placing order it redirects an attachment url’ is closed to new replies.