Student cannot start the course, redirect to course directory

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Student cannot start the course, redirect to course directory

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    misterluthfi83
    Participant
    Hi Vibe themes, i was created course from admin panel (my self). Then i changed the name's author with the instructor. When student click the start course button, it always redirect to course directory page. Have i miss something? I followed the step from this discussion to check the javascript error (source tip from wordpress codex) and found error notification like this: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains. ping:1:51 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active jquery-migrate.js:21:2 JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated jquery-migrate.js:41:4 console.trace(): jquery-migrate.js:43 migrateWarn() jquery-migrate.js:43 jQuery.fn.live() jquery-migrate.js:471 <anonymous> popup.js:172 m.Callbacks/j() jquery.js:2 m.Callbacks/k.fireWith() jquery.js:2 .ready() jquery.js:2 J() jquery.js:2 TypeError: doc.location is null content.js:102:7 TypeError: document.getElementById(...) is null ff-overlay.js:8:3 TypeError: doc.location is null content.js:102:7 TypeError: document.getElementById(...) is null ff-overlay.js:8:3 TypeError: gContextMenuContentData is null nsContextMenu.js:979:9 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active jquery-migrate.js:21:2 TypeError: hud is undefined hudservice.js:175:7 TypeError: this.transport is null main.js:1347:5 JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated jquery-migrate.js:41:4 console.trace(): jquery-migrate.js:43 migrateWarn() jquery-migrate.js:43 jQuery.fn.live() jquery-migrate.js:471 <anonymous> popup.js:172 m.Callbacks/j() jquery.js:2 m.Callbacks/k.fireWith() jquery.js:2 .ready() jquery.js:2 J() jquery.js:2 TypeError: this.transport is null main.js:1347:5 NS_ERROR_FAILURE: Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.host] ReqBlocker.js:47:0 What should i do? my student cannot start the course, always loop.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure course status page is selected in your wp-admin->wplms->course manager->Take this course page, refer: http://prntscr.com/aa4oje
    misterluthfi83
    Participant
    I did, but it still not working. Page still redirect to Course directory when student push the start course button and continue course button.  
    misterluthfi83
    Participant
    my site is www.irma.ekologipedia.com it is necessary for me to send my credential inromation about my site? help me please
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I'll need admin credentials to check the issue on your site. PS:Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    misterluthfi83
    Participant
    site: www.irma.ekologipedia.com username: irmantb1416 pass: irm4ntb16
    misterluthfi83
    Participant
    Hi, Vibe themes. Is there any answer for my issue?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    checking site...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your site and found out you had selected course status page in the settings->buddypress->pages->course, which is wrong it should be all courses(course derictory page, refer: http://prntscr.com/ab15ru ). So I added it and now its working fine on your site please check and confirm.
    misterluthfi83
    Participant
    ok, my issue is solved. Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Student cannot start the course, redirect to course directory’ is closed to new replies.